If you are sending us a contribution, you may want to take a second to read these hints first:
- You can write anything you want but we won’t post it if it’s offensive or completely illiterate.
- It’s up to you but remember, shorter is usually better. A good rule of thumb is 150 – 400 words. Otherwise, readers have a tendency to lose interest. Just warning you.
- Please include a title with your contribution.
- Republican? Democrat? Libertarian? Vegetarian? All are welcome here so have at it!
- Postings will be cut and pasted as is, more or less. Typos and misspellings are on you, pal.
- If you want your contribution to be anonymous, let us know and we’ll keep your name out of it. We don’t want you to get in trouble with your boss… your clients… your constituents… or the other blog you work for.
- Most of the content tends to be political, but don’t let that dissuade you from submitting something that isn’t. Readers enjoy a change of pace and heaven knows we could all use a break from that stuff from time to time!
- If you have your own blog and want to cross-post on The Carolina Soapbox, let us know and we’ll be glad to set up a trackback to your blog.
READ. COMMENT. CONTRIBUTE. ENJOY!